Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back To Your Normally Scheduled Programming

Hi people! Welcome to the first blog post I've written in weeks that has nothing to do with my wedding planning! If you want to read about my wedding planning, you can click my weddingbee icon on my blog page or <a href="http://www.weddingbee.com/author/kettle/">click here</a> or see my wedding blog (which has all the same posts) <a href="http://misskettlewedding.blogspot.com/">here</a>.

Moving on. So, my life has been interesting outside of the wedding. I've been training furiously at work. They moved up my training timeline so I was training for three different parts of my job, with three different trainers, all at once. It was a lot. A LOT.

But I finished one part Friday morning and another part Friday night. Two down!! I got hired to do a job that requires three phases of training. I'm now officially signed off on everything except the last phase.

This last phase is very involved and will take a couple months. But we dove in head first at work Friday night and I'm very excited to be started on this. I want to learn as much as possible. Every part of the job of the tissue and organ donation process is important. But every piece I am involved in makes me feel like I'm doing just a bit more to make a difference in peoples' lives.

If I had to decide today, I would definitely make a career out of the job I currently have. There are so many options for career paths that the choices would keep me interested throughout my career. And the opportunities for advancement are vast as well.

Right now, I'm leaning more toward applying for Master's Programs in Health Administration. I've been wavering back and forth between that and getting and MPH. It feels really good to finally have some direction in mind. Score one for figuring out my next step in life!

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails