Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #180

Thursday, June 10, 2010


#180





And...here we go!



1. Knowing the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup feels great!!!!!!

2. The solution is easier to discover than to implement.

3. Alcohol never makes me fall asleep.

4. How about those Cub fans? They seriously never care if the Cubs don't win a baseball game.

5. Embracing life is something I highly recommend!

6. Imagine a perfect world in which you have everything you always wanted. Would you be happier than you are right now?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include taking a trip to Rockford and Sunday, I want to pack for my trip to St. Louis!
 
 

4 New Hypotheses:

I can't imagine ever having everything I wanted. I think life would be pretty dull if I did. Strange as that may sound. :-) I hope you have a great weekend!

 

Congrats to the Blackhawks. Don't worry. We'll bring it back to Detroit soon!

 

@Literary Feline: I know what you mean! What would we long for and strive for if we had everything?

@Kristen T.: I've been hearing that from my friends from Detroit ever since the victory. Good luck with that far-reaching dream! j/k

@Kerri&Shaun: Yay!!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails