Thursday, July 8, 2010

TMI Thursday: An Unwilling Exhibitionist

***Alright, folks, you know the rules. Join us all in humiliating the crap out of yourself every Thursday by sharing some completely tasteless, wholly unclassy, “how many readers can I estrange THIS week??” TMI story about your life. Or hell, about someone else’s!***

This week's post is about a few years ago when my brother always had random people hanging out at my parents' house. Usually, he keeps his bedroom door closed. The one time he didn't was such a crazy moment for me.

I saw the friend he had with him. It was this really cute guy who looked vaguely familiar, so I figured he must live in our neighborhood. I walked back and forth past my brother's door, thinking of things I had to do upstairs, then downstairs, then upstairs again. Just to see if I could catch this guy's attention. I wanted his attention for no purpose other than to have it; I didn't actually want to talk to him or anything.

But then, I had somewhere I was supposed to go with friends. So I hopped in the shower. On my way to the shower, I hear my brother tell his friend that he has to wait to go to the bathroom til I was finished with it. Then I get out of the shower and head to my room to get dressed. My room is between my brother's room and the bathroom. I thought I'd closed my door, but I hadn't because when I turned to look in the mirror to make sure I had rubbed in all the lotion, I saw my brother's friend looking at me through the crack of open door. I freaked out when I saw him and he freaked out when he saw I saw him.

He quickly went to the bathroom and I closed my door. I quickly got dressed and flew past my brother's room on the way back downstairs. That was the last time I was ever even slightly interested in his company.


Related Posts with Thumbnails