Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bachelorette Party

This past weekend, I was on Spring Break. Yes, being in medical school has its downsides. My "Spring Break" was exactly 4 days long. We had Friday-Monday off. I did what I had to do to squeeze 7 days of vacation into 3. I won't go into all the details, but let's just say I succeeded.

Saturday evening, I went to my first ever Bachelorette Party. I was pretty excited. It's definitely one of those things that is an official adulthood thing. I have friends who are married, but none I was close enough with to warrant an invitation to the bachelorette party.

Pretty much everyone there has a career, boyfriend/husband, or nosy church member to worry about. So I won't go into detail. But we had a lovely time. There was dinner and drinks, and chance to go shopping (I bought a lovely scented candle), and dancing all night long. All in all, the perfect bachelorette party. It was truly a celebrationg of our friend and the life she is about to start. There were many toasts to their relationship.

We are all looking forward to the wedding which is in 2 weekends. She will be one of I think 5 people in our graduating class getting married this year. It's really something when everyone around you starts getting married and getting pregnant and buying houses and such.

I will say this about the bachelorette party. There was the most interesting version of Obama for sale that I have ever seen. EVER.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails