Friday, February 18, 2011

Creating Things Day Nineteen - Warm Tilapia Salad

When Easy got home from work today, he was hungry, but didn't want leftovers since that's what he had for lunch.

Salad was the trick seeing as how neither of us wanted to head to the grocery store and call a food delivery.

He had some frozen tilapia fillets in the microwave. I feel some kind of way about frozen fish in the microwave, but it happened and I didn't stop it.

I had some romaine lettuce hearts that I chopped up to make the salad (they are tasty and far less expensive than bags of salad).

I had the chopped lettuce, shredded carrots, Mexican style (from Kraft) shredded cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and cheese and garlic croutons all tossed together.

I cut up the fish and placed it on top of the mixed salad. Then ranch dressing for him and creamy Italian dressing for me.

It was really good. Better than I expected considering the fish came from the microwave. Since Easy was sick, we had tea and orange juice with our salad.


0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails