Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Know, I Know, I Was Supposed to Be Back

And I had every intention to pick back up my habit of blogging daily.

But, I got sick.

I've had the most horrendous sore throat for about a week. Literally, tomorrow evening, it will be exactly one week.

Does anyone know what that feels like? It sucks!

Luckily, it didn't ruin my Valentine's Day. I will post tomorrow about how that went.

Then I'll do a post about being sick and how Easy and I took another step in getting to know each other. Here's an intro. He's the type of person who always has good intentions but doesn't always have the knowledge to carry that through. But it was a learning experience for us both.

But first, I'll finally do Day Seventeen of Creating Things. Tonight for dinner I made lasagna. And I didn't take a picture of it. Sorry.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails