Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dream Wedding Venue

I've put a good amount of thought into what I want and don't want for an upcoming wedding. Something I've thought about a lot is the wedding venue. I know I don't want to get married at my church or Easy"s church. But I know I won't have/don't want a huge wedding budget.

If the sky was the limit, I'd want a wedding reminiscent of being outdoors in the midst of nature. For where I live, the ultimate in that-- for my personal nature preference-- is the Chicago Botanical Garden. It's just north of the city and so fabulous.

Having a likely winter wedding, it would be indoors. That would bring down the potential cost, but not much. To have a wedding there, with all the table, chair, linen, etc. rentals, it would be upwards of $10,000 dollars.

But I can dream, you know?


These picture are summer wedding pics. Imagine it as a winter wonderland. Sigh.

But I am looking for somewhere to have a wedding that allow a feeling of nature in some how, doesn't what will likely be my entire budget, and when you see it makes sense as a wedding venue.

I will figure it out. I've got time. Hey, I'm not even doing official planning yet. I just know when Easy sees this post, it's gonna be hard to convince him that I'm not wedding crazy.

I swear I'm not. I'm just really indecisive, and figuring out my dreams and inspiration early will make everyone's life much easier. Trust me.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails