Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

I just re-read my last post which details my beginning with Easy. This post will detail what it probably my ending with him. I know that Libras/Cancers will always crash and burn. It's never not happened in my experience or in the experience of my Libra and Cancer friends. Knowing what was more likely than not coming didn't make it suck any less.

I'm going to write the contents of a text I received from him. The lead up to this text is me going to St. Louis. While there, things went from good to okay to worse. The morning I was supposed to leave, I ended up storming out and driving off without saying goodbye. A bit dramatic, but I couldn't stand to look at him anymore.

Anyways, here's the text: "I can't explain... I'm not in a state to keep hanging with you. I have stronger feelings for someone else. Even after that crap she put me through. I want to keep you around me, but I know right no my heart is somewhere else and that isn't right."

Ouch, right? This is after weeks of telling me how much he likes me and being so overly affectionate. It's my own fault. I should've known better than to think this could end well after the horrible roller coaster. But I did think that. I thought that he was basically asking for me to give him a reason to pick me. I thought we were both casually dating other people and that eventually we'd pick one or the other.

I didn't realize he was working on truly liking more than one person at once. That's probably because he told me more than once he's not that type of guy. I guess I met him during "out-of-my-character-summer." Whatever. My next post should be more humorous. It will detail my plan to get rid of, once and for all, these men who are plaguing my life. I know plague is a strong word. Haven't you been reading and noticing the overly-dramatic tone so far? But I promised Michelle I wasn't gonna buy 8 cats and give up, so I won't. For now.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails