Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally Headed Back To Chicago

So much has happened since I last posted. Here are the highlights:

*Haven't spoken to Leo. I've ignored a number of texts until I decide what to do about him.

*I've finally been able to forgive Easy. I am truly over what happened in August.

*I've had so much fun hanging out with Lion. And I feel badly for saying his love life was too boring to earn a spot on my other blog.

*Easy told me he is in love with me. Last night. And this morning. And his telling me included a speech about how much thought he put into before he said it because he wanted to be completely sure he meant it 100%.

I will explain in more detail when I get back to Chicago later today. I have tons of DVR TV shows to catch up on, so I may not post tonight, but it will be sooner rather than later.

2 New Hypotheses:

I'm really glad that things with Easy are finally working out. Sometimes the best thing you can do is forgive.

 

That's what my mom said. She says if you never forgive a man, you'll be alone forever, lol.

I'm really glad things are finally working out too. It saves me the drama of being a crazy bitter woman who plots to explode his house. (I used explode on purpose, not blow up)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails