Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #176



And...here we go!


1. I just had to push my cat Belle off my lap so she would stop accidentally deleting things on my laptop, lol.

2. Love is... I used to save those cartoons from the newspaper. 

3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: He was likewise a bitter prosecutor; as witness the Quakers, who have remembered him in their histories, and relate an incident of his hard severity towards a woman of their sect, which will last longer, it is to be feared, than any record of his better deeds, although these were many.

4. Any food with chocolate and/or bacon (yeah I said and/or on purpose) tickles my fancy.

5. I was walking around Wrigleyville last night meeting random strangers. Drunk bar hoppers are such fun.

6. Sometimes the weirdest thing makes me laugh!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing that new Common/Queen Latifah movie with my mom, tomorrow my plans include nothing so far :(, and Sunday, I want to be of use again in Children's Church!

6 New Hypotheses:

They're definitely great. But oddly, even though I like the love is... cartoons, I've never really been into Precious Moments.

 

Chocolate!!!! When I lived in SF, there was this cheese shop I frequented quite often, and they always tried to get me to try a Bacon Chocolate bar. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

 

Lol, you should've tried it. If you like the mix of sweet and salty, it's perfect. It's like a more fatty version of chocolate covered pretzels. Everybody likes those!

 

LOL, I have friend with the same problem with her cats. They like to curl up and sleep on her laptop.

 

Lol, I would kill Belle if she did that. She doesn't sleep on my laptop, we broke that habit the first week I had her. She just likes to invade my personal space whenever I do something that looks like too much activity. So she tries to share my lap with the laptop, she meows a lot while I'm on the phone. She sits on the other chair while I'm eating, things like that.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails