Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #178

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)




And...here we go!


1. Fresh fruit-- the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer Lovin', had me a blast, Summer Lovin', happened so fast.

3. Some people should never ever wear flip flops.

4. To love someone is to put them before you.

5. When you want to get away, don't pay Southwest for an expensive plane ticket and also pay to check a bag, just take a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually some sort of complex carb.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for my friend's birthday (again), tomorrow my plans include nothing so far and Sunday, I want to hear my mom give her speech; they actually announced it on the radio!

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails