Thursday, May 13, 2010

TMI Thursday!!

***Alright, folks, you know the rules. Join us all in humiliating the crap out of yourself every Thursday by sharing some completely tasteless, wholly unclassy, “how many readers can I estrange THIS week??” TMI story about your life. Or hell, about someone else’s!

This week's TMI is about when I was seeing my TA. I wanted it to be a secret since it was above-and-beyond frowned upon to do such a thing. He would've gotten into more trouble than me, but still, I didn't want my classmates to know.
 
There was a big party fundraiser that almost everyone from school went to. He and I flirted during the party and as we got more drunk, the flirting got more obvious. We were doing okay until the after party. I pride myself on not being too much into PDA (I've mentioned before how I make allowances for PT) even when I'm drunk, but for some reason I just wasn't focusing on that fact.
 
Someone brought along jello shots. And he and I both took one. Then he grabbed a handful of my hair (I forget how often that happens, hehe), pulled my head back and kissed me. I only had about a half-second pause before joined in the kiss. But after we stopped kissing, it occurred to me that we were standing in the middle of the living room in a house filled with our classmates!
 
His solution to the problem was to go downstairs to the host's bedroom. I agreed and we saw the room was already full with a group of students 1 week from graduation who were smoking weed. I didn't even know these people smoked. They offered to us and we both declined. But then we started making out on the bed. I guess I reasoned that it didn't matter if these people saw because they were gonna be gone in 7 days so they barely counted as schoolmates. And my class was particularly anti-social, so they didn't even know any of them to tell.
 
Did I mention I was wearing bright red lipstick that showed up very clearly on his skin/neck/chin/forehead/cheek? Did I mention that it was a costume party so I was already half-naked to begin with (I was Foxy Cleopatra from the Austin Powers movie)? Did I mention that the people in the room started discussing what we were doing with each other? Did mention that the host of the after party came into the room and got pissed because he had been asking me out and I had kept refusing? Did I mention that we ended up leaving the party together and did a very bad job of pretending we weren't leaving together even though we were in separate cars? Maybe I shouldn't mention that because it's TMI!!

6 New Hypotheses:

LOL
well I think we need a pic of you in the costume!

 

I think I'll be like one of those people who blogs for a long time before they finally feel comfortable putting up pics of themself. Sorry...

 

I'm glad it made you laugh. I was so relieved when none of my friends who weren't there asked me about it afterwards. I'm hoping that means people weren't talking about it.

 

OMG - I totally had a thing for one of my TA's in college, but my crush was in vain - I picked a happily married one to pine over. Something about authority figures do it for me - firemen, professors... Yeah. I like them.

 

Oh no! Happily married is no fair.

I have the same authority figure thing. I call it a Power Crush because the bulk of my interest comes from being impressed that the guy is in a position of power.

I like it even better when I know the guy well enough to like him for more than that. For instance, I didn't know immediately that PT had such an important job, and when I found out, I immediately had a power crush that added to the interest I already had.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails