Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #177

And...here we go!


Friday Fill-Ins Blog






1. Memories of childhood growing up with my friends never fails to make me smile.

2. I'm looking forward to this baseball game on Sunday. I hope PT and my parents get along well.

3. The whir of my loud ass laptop is what I'm listening to right now. Don't want to wake up anyone in the house with my loud music. Goodness I need to go back to Rockford where I don't have to worry about others in my household cause there is nobody but me and Belle.

4. Potato salad must have lots of veggies in it!

5. Vitner's crunchy hot curls (that's what we call them in the hood) was the best thing I ate today.

6. Today was the day I got my new blog template!!! Thanks so much Kaye!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my mom at my cousin's baby shower and describing the engagement ring I helped pick out, tomorrow my plans include coming up with an awesome science project for our mentor program's upcoming lock-in and Sunday, I want to have the best time ever at that baseball game!

5 New Hypotheses:

First time playing along- looks like fun.

Love how you added the pics- have a great weekend- hope your team wins.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

 

@ kt moxie: I'm glad you like the pic. She's so adorable with her calico tabby-ness!

@dddiva: Thanks! I'm going to take a look at your blog right now!

 

Thanks! I'm really glad I go the new format. It certainly feels more like me than any of the free blogger templates I've seen.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails