Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Great Bridal Gifts Already


Since I got engaged, there's been this unexpected bonus to it:


Credit: Engagement Greeting Cards

I get gifts just for being engaged! Not engagement party gifts, not early wedding present, nope. Just simply-because-I've-been-informed-he-put-a-ring-on-your-finger gifts.

My aunt sent us the most lovely card. I guess it may be a good time to start investing in thank you cards so I can thank these people properly. The card was sent to Easy and I, and it had the sweetest hand-written message inside.

A family friend bought me a gift set with these bridal themed bath accessories. That wasn't for Easy and me, it was just for me. Everything in it smells so good and I can't wait to try it out.

Anyone else ever received any unexpected gifts?


0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails