Monday, June 20, 2011

Super Random

I bought a fruit salad that has mango, kiwi, grapes, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew melon in it.

It's super yummy and I'm enjoying eating it while at work. It's a very healthy snack, you know.

But I'm noticing the weirdest thing as the flavors are melding. The grapes, mango, and pineapple have held onto their natural fruit flavors.

But for some reason, the cantaloupe tastes like mango. The kiwi tasted like grape. And the honeydew melon tastes like pineapple.

Remember, I said this is super random. But the scientist in me is dying to know why these particular fruits absorbed some flavors, but not others. A mystery that I can't (or won't) Google to solve.

Anyone ever have a totally random moment? You know, things that make you go "hmmmmm"?

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails