Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Key To Happiness

I could talk about some magical combination of love, family, friends, etc. But this isn't one of those types of posts where I wax philosophic about all the things in my life that make me happy.

Nope, this is a much simpler post.


The way to be happy is simply to want exactly what you want right at the moment you have it.

Case in point: At work I seem to be super happy it's quiet when it's not busy. And I seem to be extra glad to have a lot to do when it's busy.

I appreciate this trait I possess where I seem to want most at the moment what I have right in front of me. I'm not really a grass is greener kind of girl. I want what I have.

Living a life without much jealousy and with many feelings of being content is nice. It's better than nice. It's a good recipe for being happy.

How do you maintain your happiness?

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails