Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Sad, Not A Bee

I sent out my application to be a Weddingbee. And I was rejected. It was one of the nicest rejection e-mails I've ever received.

I did, however, remind me of the "thanks but no thanks" e-mails I was receiving daily back when I was still searching for a job. But I bounced back rather quickly.

I forwarded the e-mail to Easy because he is also invested in me becoming a Bee. This is mostly because he's super supportive of my need to blog.

And now I am devising a way to make myself seem like an even more attractive blogger so when I re-apply, they will have to have me.

They seem to be accepting Bees with wedding that are still this year, but they accept applications for weddings up to 8 months away. I'm just hoping they will pick me next time.


Pretty Pretty Please!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But in the time before I can apply again (three more weeks now), you all will be inundated with what I'm taking care of in the wedding planning process.

I'm trying to think of non-wedding things to blog about, but I'm not as worried. I have to have more wedding happy content so they let me be a Bee. Send happy hive-tastic thoughts my way people!

2 New Hypotheses:

Well, I like your wedding posts so I can't say I'm overly crushed when you post something wedding related. ;)

(though I have to admit-I do kind of feel like I'm about to have a panic attack when I think about how much needs to be done!)

 

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you can appreciate them (and comiserate). I feel you about how much there is to do. It's! So! Much!!

Deep breaths is the first step to getting through.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails