Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't Shop, But If I Could

I have this new job and that should mean lots of new money to spend on myself in ways lovely and numerous.

But that is not my reality. I just got engaged and my fiance Easy and I decided it would be a good idea to move right into a new apartment. So I have no disposable income and I won't for at least a couple months.

I do feel like it's worth it though. Starting a new life has startup costs. And new clothes and yoga class will just have to wait.

But, oh, if I could shop.... Here are some things I would pick up.

1. Delia's Floral Print Dress 2. CB2 Chaise Couch 3. Time at my favorite spa in Chicago


Do you ever dream shop? What would you get if you could, but can't (I feel your pain!)?



0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails