Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hanging Out With My Groomsman

Easy and I chose amazing people for our wedding party. Yup, all 32 of them are amazing.

Everyone we invited to be a part of our day in a special way means something to us. The bridesmaids, bridal attendants, and groomsman are all good friends of ours. They are people we regularly spend time with.

This makes me happy because that means that by the time our wedding events roll around, we'll all be very well acquainted and maybe even friends.

Take Wednesday night, for example. I went out with Easy and several of his musician friends. Two of these men are going to be groomsmen at our wedding.

We had so much fun laughing and talking and listening to music and eating good food (with extraordinarily terrible service).

I love that we have compatible personalities. A fun game has emerged from Easy and I spending so much time with each other's friends. It's called "Who Will Hook Up At Our Wedding?"

We mix and match the friends based on personality and physical preferences. It would be amazing if any of our friends hooked up at the wedding. Mostly because Easy and I met at a wedding, and we'd love to keep the cycle going.

I don't know how many weddings you all have been to, but most of the ones I've attended didn't really have a good mix of single 20- and 30-somethings. But my wedding will definitely have that. Somebody better hook up, that's all I'm saying.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails