Friday, October 22, 2010

"All This Over A Fu*#@ng Tooth"

I hate horror movies. I hate slasher movies. I can stomach certain suspense movies if they have an amazing plot, cast, and production value. But there is one horror movie I just love!

It's called Darkness Falls. It based on the tooth fairy. She lived in this town called Darkness Falls and she gave the children a gold coin for their baby teeth. Long story short, she gets killed by the townspeople and vows vengeance.

The first time I saw it, it scared the crap out of me. But I was deliciously scared. And I loved the ending. The movie came out in 2003, so the graphics aren't that awesome anymore. They kind of remind me of Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer-type graphics.

But since it is nearing the end of October and there are lots of scary movies on the television, this is one you might want to watch.

What's up with the title of the post? That happens to be my favorite line from the movie. I crack up every time and it comes just in time to keep me from completely freaking out about all the dead people.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails