Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Foundation For Building A Life Is...

Taking care of home, at least as much as I can.

What does taking care of home involve? Not much seeing as how I don't have a home of my own. But since I've moved back home, my parents' home is now mine too. For now.

So how can I make things better? By not forgetting that I also help mess things up. I have been out of practice for cleaning up. Sure, I make dinner occasionally. But that is more about helping my parents maintain their new eating habits than helping out around the house.

Since today is Saturday, I'm completely single, and have no obligations today, I will help clean up the house. I will actually make my bed, but that's the least of the issues. I can vacuum, wash dishes, etc.

I can be a useful member of the household. That will give me a sense of accomplishment. And I'm sure my parents will love that I'm being a more contributory member of the family.

And once I've given myself a happier home environment, the next step in building my life foundation will be making sure I'm at peace with myself. I think that will be decided based on a look at if my focus in yoga has been effective.

Countdown to the life I want: 3 years, 11 months, 18 days.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails