Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MLB Finals, Men Issues, Clothing, Oh My!

I've been so unsure of what to write about in blog posts lately. I'm quite sure it's because the majority of what I want to talk about (a guy a like), I've decided against posting. So instead, I'll post around it with other info.

*I watch a lot of TV because there's just not much for me to do outside the house. I've been watching the MLB playoffs and I'll admit I like watching the Yankees bite the big one. I didn't know it was possible for them to lose by so many runs. They really ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Texas Rangers have never even been to the World Series!

*I"m really enjoying Dancing with the Stars this season. It made me learn things I never thought I'd think about these people. I don't hate Bristol Palin anymore. I also like the Situation. I do hate Brandy now. Kyle is actually sexy. Rick Fox isn't that sexy. I never would've thought those things.

*I do like this guy, but I'm seriously terrified that things are going to turn out just like they always seem to for the last couple of years. I'm pretty sure terrified is the correct word. I'm starting to think it's not everyone else, it's me. I just have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

*I have about 5 outfits I can wear now. I lost all that weight, and I'm loving being in shape, but I can't fit anything except my new jeans. It's frustrating to not be in a position to get new clothes. But that doesn't mean I'm going to try and gain the weight back.

*I think my girl Gloria will be the first of the group that includes her, Michelle, Camille and me. If her boyfriend does propose, I'm bumping someone off their day so she will get a day on My Life's Love Medley. I'd love to chronicle her engagement and preparations for a wedding a marriage.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails