Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back To Life's Activities

Ever since I got sick after Christmas, I've been kind of MIA at church.

I just really didn't feel well and didn't feel like doing much of anything.

The only thing I got accomplished besides actually going out for New Year's Eve is still applying for jobs.

That doesn't take any energy and I can do that just lying in bed.

But now I finally feel like doing stuff again.

So today I took my car to the Honda dealership so it could get it's 100,000+ miles fix-up.

Yes, you read that right. My car has over one hundred thousand miles on it.

And then I headed over to my church because our church organization that several churches belong to was having it's quarterly business meeting.

My church hosted the meeting, so they needed members on hand to help out.

Even though I originally had no intention of helping, I felt like I should.

I've missed the last couple of Sundays, and there haven't been many meetings because of the holiday season.

I'll start back with yoga tomorrow. Even though I won't be going again anytime after that (I'll be in St. Louis), at least I will have kept myself from falling completely off the wagon.

I'm just glad I didn't gain any weight this holiday season. I did a pretty good job of not over-eating.

And tomorrow, the bowling league break will be done. I hope I haven't completely fallen apart in my bowling skills.

I've only been out practice bowling with my dad once. That was when I ran into an old flame.

It'll be nice to actually do stuff again. I just hope it doesn't interfere with my ability to take time to make something everyday.

Speaking of that, I guess I should get to it for today.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails