Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Goals Accomplished? Part Seven

There are fourteen goals in total This covers the week 12/26-1/1 (Sun-Sat).

Family Member Goal: I'm supposed to reach out to a family member I haven't talked to or spent time with in the last month.
Accomplished?: I spoke to my cousin to wish her Happy New Year. I hadn't talked to her since Thanksgiving.

Career Goal: Fill out at least 50 job applications.
Accomplished?: No, I've been sick and it was holiday time. But I will do better next week.

Career Goal: Do research on grad schools, and on how to acquire a clinic/scholarship program/homeless shelter.
Accomplished?: Nope. See above.

Career Goal: Have an updated resume by the 10th of this month.
Accomplished?: This goal was accomplished for the month.

Hobbies (Piano Playing) Goal: Spend at least one hour practicing the piano and/or studying music theory.
Accomplished?: Nope.

Hobbies (Reading) Goal: Read at least one book in the last week.
Accomplished?: Still working on The Old Curiosity Shop. Why did I decide to read everything Charles Dickens ever published? This man writes long books!

Hobbies (Writing) Goal: Work on novel at least once in the last two weeks.
Accomplished?: I have finally accomplished this goal. I have my main characters and some basic plot points to start.

Hobbies (Gardening) Goal: Work on indoor garden plan at least once in the last week.
Accomplished?: Nope.

Hobbies (Yoga) Goal: Go to three yoga classes.
Accomplished?: Nope, stupid sickness. Who wants to exercise is a 90 degree room while they're sick? Not me.

Hobbies (Cooking) Goal: Make one new and one old recipe.
Accomplished?:  I don't think I cooked a single thing this entire week. Making a turkey sandwich with melted provolone cheese doesn't count.

Hobbies (Cooking) Goal: Write down the recipe for everything I've made in the last week.
Accomplished?: Nothing to write down because I didn't make anything. I know I'll be doing cooking soon though once I'm back in St. Louis with Easy.

Hobbies (Travelling) Goal: Leave Chicago once a week, leave Illinois once a month, leave the Midwest once a season, and leave USA once a year.
Accomplished?: Yes! I made it and left the Midwest before Winter was officially here. So yes for leaving Chicago, yes, for leaving Illinois and yes for leaving the Midwest.

Hobbies (Bowling) Goal: Improve league bowling average and lower handicap.
Accomplished?: I haven't been bowling the past week. We had league night off for Christmas and I missed Wednesday night practice because I was on Google video chat with Easy.

Hobbies (New Things) Goal: Try something brand new.
Accomplished?: Yes, I tried a new restaurant I'd never been to before and a champagne I'd never heard of before on New Year's Eve.

I only got 5 of my goals completed this week. That is horrible, but I'm going to blame it on being holiday season. I'll do better in the new year!


0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails