Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On My Way To The Airport

I was trying to oversleep today. I didn't want to be too anxious before I went to get Easy from the airport.

I've talked to him on the phone and he is in DC right now. He will definitely be on the flight to Chicago in about an hour.

I just hate sitting around doing nothing.

But of course, I took too much leisure time and now I'm behind schedule.

That does make one wonder why I bothered to be so leisurely. So I began wishing I somehow had more time.

I'm just thinking about the fact that I didn't have time to do my nails or pack for the trip to St. Louis.

We're not driving down until tomorrow, so the packing isn't so bad.

But unpainted winter toenails are a big no no.

But just my luck, Easy's flight is delayed. I'm watching the flight status online. It just switched from 10 minutes early to 50 minutes late.

I guess I'll go paint my nails now.

I just want to see him, but I guess I should be glad I have a bit more time.

I guess I gotta be careful what I wish for, lol.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails