Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Develop The Most Random Crushes

Don't worry, Easy is used to me talking about random ass crushes I have on people.

There is a show I love. It's on NBC. It's called The Sing-Off. If you get it, great. If you don't, this is not my time to defend or explain.

This show's second season has become an obsession of mine. I watch the DVR'd episodes a lot. Recently, I've taken to watching YouTube videos of certain perfomances.

And after watching the Whiffenpoofs sing "I Just Haven't Met You Yet", oh, say, 50 times, it's occured to me I have a crush on this one guy.


He's the red-head who looks like he was rather mischievious as a child. He's just so adorable to me. Don't judge me, Easy.

I must admit, the crush is mostly about his voice. And his smile. And his hair. And his voice. And I love a man in a suit. Ahem, moving on.

But he's the one guy in the group who actually has soul in his voice. I couldn't help but accidentally brainwash myself into being into him. But this is a college group, so I hope he's at least 21.

If you don't get it, watch this video. Listen to the whole thing, but around 1:11 and again around 1:55, I just go weak in the knees. Okay, I'm done talking about my latest crush.




0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails