Monday, March 7, 2011

Creating Things - I'm Over It

It's too hard to try and make something every day. Perhaps if I had more resources (money, materials), stability (not going back and forth to St. Louis all the time), or willpower (doing it even when I don't feel like it). But I don't.


Noticing that March is well underway and I only have 19 days of creating, I have fallen a bit short of my goal. The posts I did do got a lot of traffic and that was nice. But I just don't feel like it anymore. I'd rather dedicate the time I'd spend making a craft or typing out the recipe for meal on studying for the GRE. And next month, there will be some other reason. I'm just over it.


Also, my camera broke. Not much I can do about that. But now a really nice new digital camera is on my wish list for some future gift. Maybe a birthday or Christmas. I can live without a camera for that long I think. Most pictures I take anyway are on my Blackberry, they're just not a quality I'd want to post on the web.


As long as no major events happen this year, I should be fine. Maybe I'll try again with creating things when I get a new camera, a source of income, and a more focused inspiration.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails