Monday, March 21, 2011

The First Step Towards Some Form Of Income

I've decided that being a stripper just isn't for me. I would always feel self-conscious about my small frame. So I had to decide something else to make money. I decided I would try and see if I could scare up some paid business online doing tutoring.


I already tutor for free at my church. But it would be a good livelihood if I could get paid to do it too. It's really driving me crazy that I have no income to speak of. I took some steps and that makes me happy. I have found several companies online that match families and tutors. I hope to hear something back in the next couple of days, but if I don't, I will be back on the grind looking for another option.


I wonder if there is some way for me to set up my own thing, but I don't have the resources to do the necessary advertising to attract clients. But I can dream about the possibilities. I'm a great tutor. I see real results. It would be nice to have that job option until all the applications I've been filling out for research positions net something other than thanks-but-no-thanks e-mails.


Here's hoping I don't have to learn to pole dance. I'm too clumsy for that shit.

3 New Hypotheses:

Great idea. Tutoring would be an excellent career... so long as you're not tutoring in stripping! hehe

 

Good luck! Maybe check Craig's List to see if anyone is looking for tutor's...I think there's probably a section for that sort of thing.

 

@Kirsty: lol, tutoring and stripping, haha. As soon as I went out on this limb, I get an interview for something else. With the hours of this job I could do both, so I think that's what I will pursue, assuming I even get offered the job.

@SilverNeurotic: thanks for the support. I hadn't thought of Craig's list, but that is the first place I'll head if my job interview doesn't pan out.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails