Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekly Goals: I'm Over This Too

I posted last night about being over my desire to try and make something new each day. I've been over it for a while, I just made it official. I think it's also time to hang up this weekly goals idea. I loved trying to focus more on my hobbies. It gave me a sense of purpose while I was out floating in the job-less school-less abyss.


I'm still there for the most part. But for some reason, having a definite idea of taking the GRE this month and prepping for it leaves me not feeling like I need that specific list of things I want to do. I still want to do those things, but I don't like that looming deadline of quantities I must accomplish.


I want to continue to be proactive about my goals and hobbies, I just don't want to blog about it in that weekly checklist any more.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails