Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I wrote a rant filled post recently about America's response to what is happening in the Middle East. You can read it here. Since that time, I've felt like I had more to say about that subject, and others too. In the world around me, a lot goes on that I want to comment about, but this blog isn't really the place for that, so I started another blog.


There's a link to it on the right of my blog, right under my labels. That way I can still write about my life, but also write about my opinions on what's happening in the world. Please check that blog out too, especially if you care about current events. So far, I've discussed politics, world new, Hollywood, and reality TV. I haven't really decided which blog I'm going to use to cover American Idol, America's Next Top Model, and Dancing With The Stars, I guess we'll see.


One thing I probably will never cover in large quantities? Sports. At least not until the next Olympics. In case you're waiting for me to get to the point, I've already covered it. Check out the new blog. Shameless self-promotion complete.

2 New Hypotheses:

Hi CeCe!
I have nominated you for a Stylish Blogger award. See details here: http://kirstygirl7.blogspot.com/2011/03/kirsty-girl-features-stamping-still.html

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails