Monday, April 26, 2010

Medical Mondays

This blog post is dedicated to Medicine. That may include important medical knowledge and developments. It may just be about my life on the path to medicine. Whatever it entails, I hope it's not too dull, lol. If you have any medical questions or suggestions of what to write about, let me know and I'll do it in an upcoming Medical Mondays posting!


In the week since I withdrew from medical school, I've been very busy. I've been working on my resume and plotting my next move. Ultimately, some of my big life plans still involve medicine. I've always wanted a free clinic, eventually.

But my mother just had the most wonderful idea. She thinks I should start a medical health care center with money the government is giving out from the health care reform bill. I don't think I want to be responsible for an entire clinic with the beaurocracy and paperwork etc. And don't even get me started on insurance companies. But I think it's something worth looking into. It would definitely give some concrete definition to what I'm going to be doing with my life. We shall see. But first, I need to find a website that explains it in better language than the law itself has, lol.

2 New Hypotheses:

She does indeed. I'm mostly just glad she decided to get on board with this instead of staying on the disappointed-with-my-life-choices bandwagon.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails