Friday, April 30, 2010

So Excited To Be In Chicago!

I have a job fair on Monday I intend to go to. In order to register, I need to upload my resume online.But my resume isn't done yet! One of the deans from school finally got back to me with suggestions for my resume. Bad also had some suggestions. Surprisingly, nothing from Top yet, but maybe she's waiting for me to bring it up.

I was in Bad's office(in Chicago!!), working on my resume. Well, if I had access to internet I would've been blogging too, but luckily, I didn't have that distraction. I got my resume done and it is sooo fabulous! Now, I just have to start applying for jobs. Yay! I'll have a job any day now... or more realistically in the coming months.

5 New Hypotheses:

Good luck! I hope you get the offer of a lifetime!

 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck at the job fair, hopefully it'll be a good one.

 

Thanks for the wishes of good luck. I'm really excited about actually getting out there and finding a job. I just hope there isn't 1,000 applicants for every one job. That would suck!

 

I completely understand! I cannot wait until my lease is up in Rockford. I can only pray that I have a job by then because I am not interested in living with my parents until I get back on my feet. That was never ever part of the plan.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails