Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Post About Leo, And Not A Happy Reconciliatory Post

So Leo sent me this ridiculous text the other day. I wasn't going to post about it, but I think I should because my last post.

My last post was about how Easy reads my blog now. That made me think of Leo because he made a comment around the time we first met.

That comment basically said he wasn't surprised that things hadn't worked out with these guys I'd dated in recent history because they weren't that into me.

Proof that they weren't that into me was that they didn't even care to read my blogs. I told him they didn't exactly know about the blogs, but he was convinced it was an important point.

So of course when Easy spent well over an hour last night reading this blog I had spent a lot of time pouring my life into, it stood out to me as very-much-into-me-behavior.

Part of me wanted to text Leo just to say, "so there." But seeing as how I'm ignoring him and his texts, that wasn't an option.

Back to this latest crazy text. It said:

I hope all is well and everything works out with the st louis cat but i would bet my check that you guys wont be together by this time next year. Good luck
After I saw that text I was like "what. the. fuck." This is after not responding to his last few texts sent over a period of 4 weeks.

If someone isn't responding to any outreach on your part, why not just move on? Why resort to the ultimate dick move? Because he's a crazy person.

I had neither confirmed nor denied any relationship between Easy and I. The last time I spoke to Leo was when I first went down to St. Louis and nothing was settled between us.

But to send that asshole-y text and end with good luck just really pissed me off. I immediately forwarded it Easy.

He cracked me up with his response. He said he really wanted me for himself, but he didn't want to stand in the way of true love.

I let him know I wasn't interested in dating a completely crazy person and he was my choice. As if that's what Leo even wants.

I doubt he thinks that he and I should be whatever it is we were before. Does he think he and I would be together this time next year. I doubt it.

I just don't understand why he won't leave me the hell alone. I'm hoping this is my last post about him.

But if he texts me something else crazy in a couple of weeks, I'm going to have to post it so the blogosphere on whole can laugh at him for being a crazy person.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails