Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Looking back on the last year, things have really changed a lot for me.

This time last year, I was still a medical student.

The idea of actually leaving medical school was just something I joked about with Bad and Lion.

This time last year, I was in New York City, getting ready to spend a fabulous New Year's Eve in Harlem with Top.

She had just moved to NYC and hadn't even found a job in her career path yet.

My brother still wasn't engaged and we were starting to joke that we hoped his girlfriend wouldn't give up on him.

I was still weighing the idea of letting my hair lock up. It's such a commitment to grow dreadlocks; I wasn't sure I could do it.

I was full swing in an involvement with a guy that just didn't have room for me in his life.

Bad was  contemplating if he and Jordan were really serious enough to move in together.

Noni had only recently found out she was pregnant this time last year.

Everything was just so different.

I can only imagine the things I'll be pointing out as completely different this time next year.

Have a good new year's eve blogosphere!

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails