Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Know I've Been MIA...

...And I don't really have a good reason for it. I don't exactly have a set schedule without a job to force one on me. And sometimes I just don't feel like blogging.

But I'm back in the mood now. And what have I been up to? A couple of things.

There are,of course, updates to give about Easy and me. I hope you'll find it as interesting to read about as I found it to live through.

And there's been the daunting task of planning a New Year's Eve celebration that will satisfy the people I intend to spend NYE with. And make it flaky-friend proof.

There is also the job hunt that seems never-ending. And the grad school hunt that has just begun.

There are the preparations for Christmas, which frankly aren't too numerous on a nonexistent salary.

And I will also get back to writing posts on The Medley . I will probably do that today. I've been keeping up with reading everyone else's blogs even though I haven't been keeping up with writing my own. So at least that's one less thing I have to do.

0 New Hypotheses:

Related Posts with Thumbnails